Welcome to Flame –
with an ethos of healing at its heart
Flame is an association of psychotherapists, clinical psychologists, counsellors, psychiatrists and consultants. We offer a range of services to individuals and organizations that are individually tailored to specific needs. All our members are fully trained and accredited by their relevant training bodies and have many years experience working with a wide range of issues.
The Flame Centre was created with a view to offering clients and practitioners alike, a warm and welcoming space at the South Bank of central London where work can be carried out in a comfortable and inspiring environment.
Body mind and spirit
At Flame our approach to therapy encompasses the body, mind and spirit and we recognise that psychological, emotional and spiritual blockages prevent people from moving forward in their lives. Just as the Phoenix arises into new life, we work with the understanding that challenges provide opportunities for change, growth and transformation.
The Flame Centre, in Central London, offers the following:
- Individual psychotherapy and counselling
- Energy psychology using the latest effective technologies for trauma resolution and stress relief
- Couples counselling to help couples develop clear, effective communication in their relationships
- Private psychiatric consultations
Personal and Spiritual Development
- Mindfulness and meditation retreats
- Personal development workshops
- Spiritual development
Professional Development and Training
- In energy psychology methods
- In communication skills