Flame is centrally located in London and is very convenient for transport, with Waterloo and Lambeth North stations a short walk away, and a bus stop directly outside the building.
Recently refurbished, Flame is located on the 3rd floor of a stylishly converted Victorian school, an attractive complex for business and residential use, with lift access. The units in the building are secure, and the entry is operated by an entry-phone system.
There are three consulting rooms which are available on a sessional basis or for daily rental. Therapists and counsellors generally block book rooms for their weekly clients, but it is also possible on occasion to book consultations by the hour on a one-off basis.
People remark on the peaceful and contemplative atmosphere when walking into the main waiting area at Flame. The therapy rooms are comfortable and attractively furnished. Located on the mezzanine floor of the centre, they are accessed via a spiral staircase overlooking the beautiful arched windows which reach up to the high ceiling filling the centre with light. The therapy rooms are tastefully decorated, compact and suitable for therapeutic work with individuals and couples.
Further Information on booking rooms
- Therapy rooms are available for bookings from Monday to Friday between 8am and 9pm.
- Rooms are generally block-booked for ongoing work, since therapists require continuity. Bookings can be made by the session or by the day. Although some ‘one off’ bookings are possible for consultations, generally rooms are booked out on an ongoing basis. Discounts can be made available for longer bookings.
- There may be opportunities for referrals and for professional networking.
- Tea and coffee making facilities and filtered water are available for use.
- There is a lift to the third floor, and a WC.